Hi! My name is Ganns, and I’m the author of the wildly popular – more than 400 likes on Facebook! – ShenaniGanns Comics series of real life comic strips. This week, I’m posting five strips in support of #myVictoryStory’s third week: What do you remember from the person who discipled you? I honor five men who profoundly impacted my life through discipleship.
MONDAY, July 21: Three Things I learned from KC Lee
TUESDAY, July 21: Thank God for Gil Prudente!
_____ This blog post is in response to the Wee3 2 question, “Share the story of when you accepted Christ. How was the gospel shared to you, and what was so compelling about it?” from #myVictoryStory, a testimony activity of Victory Philippines. For more information on #myVictoryStory, click here, and to read other responses, please click here. Read other Discipleship blogs!
- Discipleship Works by Perci Paras
- #DFF by Jekoy Valle
- unfading by Sofia Paderes
- My Discipleship Notes by Emmanuel Gomez
- Spiritual Heroes, Part 1 by Joseph Bonifacio
- I strip for Discipleship by Ganns Deen
- More Caught than Taught by Paolo Punzalan
- You Are Never Meant To Do It Alone by Fiona Alvero
- My Discipleship Notes by Em Gomez
- On Discipleship by Carla Peralejo-Bonifacio
- The Defining Minute of My Manhood by Pastor Dennis Sy
- Because of Love by Elle Cabiling
- When I Grow Up by Karess Rubrico
- ROI of Lordship is Discipleship by Pastor Larry Uy
- Discipleship Stories Part 1 on DoCampusMinistry.com