Antipasto pizza is a great and delicious way to dispose of your leftover antipasto vegetables. If you have eggplant, tomatoes, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichokes just lying around, this is a great way to use
I had some leftover antipasto–specifically AusFresh Marinated Tuscan Antipasto, which we bought from Costco–and I wanted to do something different with it. So I thought to myself, “PIZZA!”
It’s so easy, you can prepare it in five minutes and bake it in ten. That’s fifteen minutes for a complete and delicious meal. As you can see, it turned out beautifully. Give it a shot!
Antipasto Pizza Ingredients
- Antipasto ingredients (eggplant, tomatoes, olives, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, whatever strikes your fancy)
- Store-bought Pizza Crust
- Olive oil
- Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the pizza crust. I like to just spread it around with my fingers so the crust is moistened by the oil.
- Distribute mozzarella cheese across the crust to suit.
- Distribute antipasto ingredients across the pizza. Shake a little salt & pepper for added flavour. Top with a little more cheese if desired.
- Place pizza in the oven and bake for ten minutes. Remove from heat, slice, and enjoy!