It’s the mother of all Ganns’ Giveaways!
Thanks to House of Praise, we’re raffling off eight CDs and/or DVDs from five featured artists at the Saved Festival 2011! That’s not all, these CDs/DVDs will be autographed* by the artists themselves! Get a chance to win:
Citipointe’s The Commissioning 2010 DVD
Citipointe’s Hope is Erupting CD
Delirious?’s Greatest Hits CD
Delirious?’s Farewell Show: Live in London CD
Delirious?’s Farewell Show: Live in London DVD
Parachute Band’s Love Without Measure CD
Quest’s Revolution CD
Starfield’s I Will Go CD
All entries must be in by the close of the Saved Festival 2011 (God knows what time that’ll be, so basically I’ll tweet when I get home, and that’s the end of the contest, LOL.) There are eight titles with seven ways to win! Choose from any or all of the following ways, but please note that a person can only win once.
1. Facebook Promo #1: Post a picture of you holding your “Saved Festival 2011” ticket! (One picture per person is one entry.) Tag GannsDeen.com’s Facebook page, House of Praise’s Facebook Page, and Saved Festival 2011’s Facebook page; you may have to Like the pages to do so.) Your picture must show up on my wall to qualify.
2. Facebook Promo #2: I’ve posted a link to this blog entry on GannsDeen.com’s Facebook page. Simply “Share” it on your wall! I will take a screen grab of the Shares (via Facebook’s Insights); all profiles that appear there count as entries.
3. Twitter Promo #1: Follow Ganns’ profile at http://twitter.com/ganns and House of Praise’s profile at http://twitter.com/myhouseofpraise to qualify. Your account must be seen on both profiles’ Followers pages to qualify.
4. Twitter Promo #2: Post a tweet on your Twitter account on who you’re looking forward to seeing at The Saved Festival 2011! Tag @ganns and include the hashtag #gannsgiveaways to qualify.
5. Tumblr Promo #1: Follow Ganns at http://gannsdeen.tumblr.com and Becca Music’s SavedNewsMagazine.Tumblr.com to qualify.
6. Tumblr Promo #2: Reblog this Tumblr entry. Your reblog must appear in the Notes section to qualify.
7. GannsDeen.com Promo (Wild Card): Make a comment in this entry using the Disqus comment system at the bottom of the page (do not use the Comments box on the upper left hand corner of the screen) on who you wish were at the Saved Festival 2011 and why. I will choose one winner for this Wild Card based on your selection and reason for selection. (So, yes, it’s subjective.)
On Sunday night – while you’re all listening to Saved on Energy 106.7 FM, come on now! – I will select random winners for each CD/DVD by using Random.org. To ensure fairness, my eight-year-old son – who’s joining me at the Saved Festival 2011, by the way, you’re never too young to worship God! – will select the CD/DVD per round. The winners will be announced on GannsDeen.com, as well as the relevant social media networks, as soon as possible – most likely Monday morning, though – and I will contact you via the appropriate communication channels on that particular social media network. Should you have won but not received any contact from me, you may reach me through the Contact Form of this website. Once again, a person may only win once.
Winners must agree to meet up with Ganns at Greenhills to claim their prize (and so we can have a photo). God bless and good luck, everyone! Once again, thank you to House of Praise for this great edition of Ganns’ Giveaways!
* Ganns will definitely get the opportunity to get the CDs/DVDs signed during the Saved Festival (as part of his relationship with one of the sponsors [not House of Praise]), but he also reserves the right to raffle off an unsigned CD/DVD should an artist be unavailable to sign a CD/DVD at the time he is given to interface with a particular artist.