Wow, this week just flew by, didn’t it? Friday mind dump!
- Victory@25! Everyone’s there… save me. I’m at home with my wife and son, who are both nursing fevers. I’m Nurse Daddy today.
- Weight issues. I confess I’ve gained a lot of weight back. I can tell because my double chin’s back. I seriously need the fear.
- The Ganns Podcast. It started out as Thinking Green with Ganns Deen, but after listening to a few other podcasts, including those of Relevant Magazine, Jillian Michaels, and MiGG, I’m starting to think twice about focusing exclusively on the environment. Hmmmm.
- Exciting new development. Something happened three days ago, and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am about the possibilities. At this point, however, it’s out of my hands, so I can’t do anything about it. Nevertheless, I am praying for wisdom and for God to reveal Himself to me more and more.
- Songwriting. Freedom is going to undergo a bit of a change, thanks to a new bed sent by Enrico, and I’m going to have to find time to do that.
- Editing. Five chapters down. 24 to go. Come on!!
How was your week?