1. My family is complete. Baby Nicola Jean has joined Nathan, Cathy, and me to complete our family. I’m still torn between Nicki or Cocoa (pronounced like the chocolate drink), though, for a nickname, hehe. She is healthy, she is beautiful, she will be Miss World 2027. Hahaha!
2. We have a new car. Gina, our Hyundai Getz Philippines, has finally gotten her license plates! We can drive her around in peace and confidence! Plus, she has a new horn, spankin’ leather seats, and awesome car mats. She rocks my socks!
3. Cathy is flying to Malaysia. I’m a little perturbed she’s doing this just as Nicki (Cocoa!) is turning a month old, but then again, my wife is presenting a paper at an international educators’ conference. I’m so proud of my sweetheart!
4. My job rocks my socks. Things are hard here, naturally, but it’s challenging and I love what I do.
5. I’m going to small group tonight! After more than two months of absence, this one I can’t wait for. I’m thirsting for fellowship with my bros from VCF Fort, and tonight I’m finally gonna join ’em. Woohoo!