I hope you have a great time surfing the website; I also hope you and I can somehow become friends, no matter who you are, no matter where you are.
Mission Statement: My Mission
I am a person of significant positive influence. As an individual and head of my family, I will work to become a world changer. Everything I do is done to bring glory to God’s Name.
1. Godliness. I use the Bible as a guide for what I do and say. (Psalm 15)
2. Respect. I treat myself and everyone else with dignity, patience, & respect. (2 Cor 1:12)
3. Integrity. I am honest & truthful. (Job 29:14)
4. Perseverance. I finish what I start. (James 1:4)
5. Excellence. I offer my best because God deserves my best. (1 Cor 10:31)
GannsDeen.com is tolerant of race, faith, sexual orientation, age, gender, and education, among other things. It showcases music, pop culture, and humor from a Christian perspective. For the most part, it is intended to be family-friendly and impartial. I take as much care as possible not to post material that intends to offend others who may not agree with my faith; if I do offend you for whatever reason, please let me know via email and I will be the first to apologize in situations where I have clearly crossed the line and not blogged in a manner expected of someone who follows Christ. Thank you for visiting!
Please send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should that bounce, you may email email@example.com. Christian artists who would like to submit their singles for consideration in the New Christian Radio Singles feature on Mondays may email a brief bio, an mp3, and an album/image jpg (180px x 180px) to my email address. Thanks!