This morning, I made some meatballs, with grandiose plans to making them a sweet and sour meatball set for tonight. Then, I stumbled into a recipe on Facebook for Doritos chicken, and I was like, THIS. The meatballs will have to wait until tomorrow.
Problem was, when I got to the grocery, there were no large Doritos. Just Cheetos. So I said, okay, Cheetos! And as you can see, thanks to PlainChicken‘s recipe, happiness can still be ours.
2 cups of crushed Cheetos
Half a kilo of raw chicken tenders
1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line a baking pan with nonstick aluminum foil; spray nonstick spray on it.
- Blend Cheetos in a food processor to fine dust. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine honey mustard dressing and mayonnaise, then dip chicken in.
- Dredge in Cheetos crumbs, then arrange on pan.
- Spray tenders with cooking spray. Bake, turning once, until golden brown, 15 minutes. Serve with mayonnaise or, heck, more Cheetos!