Matt Redman’s 10000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) scores a 11th non-consecutive week at number one. The Greatest Gainer honor awarded to Mark Schultz’s All Things Possible, up 23-16 this week. Schultz’s comeback single will most likely be the Christian single of the year on my personal chart, and this song is seriously, seriously good. I’m so glad that the song appears to be a slow burn, and I genuinely hope that Schultz’s makes a glorious return to the Top 10 after years of being shut out.
Meanwhile, Contemporary Christian singer-songwriter Brandon Heath’s comeback single, Jesus in Disguise, rockets up 15-9 this week, earning him another Top 10 single. His last number one hit was Your Love in 2010.
1. (1) Matt Redman 10000 Reasons
2. (3) Tenth Avenue North Losing
3. (2) tobyMac Me Without You
4. (4) Matthew West Forgiveness
5. (5) Big Daddy Weave Redeemed
6. (6) Building 429 Where I Belong
7. (7) Chris August Center of It
8. (8) Jason Gray Good to Be Alive
9. (15) Brandon Heath Jesus in Disguise
10. (11) Newsboys God’s Not Dead
41. (new) Group 1 Crew His Kind of Love
16. (23) Mark Schultz All Things Possible