Calling all Filipino parents! This is one event we cannot miss!
From September 1 to 2, the Philippine Pediatric Society will hold the Total Family Health Care Expo. This event is envisioned to serve as a venue for the PPS to gather families and communities and to guide them in the best ways to nurture the Filipino child. It will showcase products that cater to the needs of children and will feature ideas, insights, and activities that promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle for the whole family.
September 1 will feature the following specialized talks:
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Swimming as a Sport for Life
- Life is Better When You Surf
- Healthy Cooking Demo
- Dealing with Picky Eaters
- Raising an Early Reader
- Sing and Sway: Music for Language Stimulation
- Healthy Eating for Kids
- Skin and Allergies in Children
September 2 will feature the following talks:
- Pediatric Eye Exam Pearls
- Primer for Pediatric Dental Care
- Protect Your Child from the Sun
- Sports and Fitness
- Bone Health
- Yoga: Why It’s Good to Start Young
- Lifestyle Management
- Urinary Screening
- When to Worry about Fever and Rash
- Teenage Pregnancy on the Rise
As a parent, these talks (and access to products and services that will help Caths and me become better parents) are truly godsends! :) For more information, visit the Philippine Pediatric Society’s website or like the event on Facebook. You may also call 926-6758, email email@example.com, or follow the PPS on Twitter.