Contemporary Christian superband MercyMe makes it a full month at number one with The Hurt and the Healer, even as the album of the same title debuts at number seven on the Billboard 200. The new set sells almost 33,000 copies in its debut week; the previous set, The Generous Mr. Lovewell, debuted at number 3 with almost 80,000 copies sold. New to the top 10 is Tenth Avenue North’s Losing (pictured), up 12 to 10.
3. (4) Building 429 Where I Belong
5. (5) Matt Redman 10000 Reasons
7. (6) Britt Nicole All This Time
8. (9) tobyMac Me Without You
9. (8) Jeremy Camp Overcome
10. (12) Tenth Avenue North Losing
27. (new) Peter Furler I’m Alive