Victory Fort Bonifacio, a church in the Philippines, is looking for a Communications Officer.
The primary job of the Communications Officer is to develop and produce all communication materials of Victory Fort Bonifacio. On a daily basis, s/he:
- Collaborates with the Victory Fort Video Editor to produce and archive videos, posters & other materials for Victory Fort’s worship services;
- Organizes & assigns volunteers for documentation of Victory’s special events;
- Oversees production of & archives materials for Victory Fort’s special events;
- Maintains Victory Fort’s podcasts, mini DV, VCD, and DVD archives;
- Produces & archives materials for the Discipleship Ministry’s leadership group and events;
- Produces and archives materials for the Pastoral Ministry’s events;
- Develops and maintains Victory Fort’s online communication media;
- Polices Victory Fort’s corporate branding and image online and offline; and
- Assists Victory Fort’s Creative Support Ministry in developing creative concepts for events.
The Communications Officer reports to the Worship Services Director directly, and to the Senior Pastor of Victory Fort on a regular basis. S/He must be a graduate of a four-year Communications, Journalism, Multimedia Arts, or related program from a reputable tertiary educational institution; prior experience in video production & video editing is an advantage.
S/He must possess excellent English communication skills and very good to excellent computer software skills (including, but not limited to, the MS Office Suite, the Adobe Creative Suite 3, and audio editing software like Audacity or Garage Band). S/He must be organized and able to manage volunteers; the opportunity to work in a fast-paced spiritual environment should be exciting to her/him.
Anyone who feels s/he is being called to full-time ministry in this particular department, or knows anyone else from Victory who may be interested, may pray about it, and if interested, send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources, 4th Floor, Every Nation Building, University Parkway cor. 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634 Philippines, or email it to email@example.com. (Attaching a portfolio of your work may also help.) You may email me separately if you would like to learn a little more about the job; obviously, however, I cannot discuss HR concerns like salaries.