As of July 18, 2009, these are my ten favorite songs.
1. Give Me the Meltdown (1) Rob Thomas
2. When Love Takes Over (2) David Guetta feat Kelly Rowland
3. The Lost Get Found (5) Britt Nicole
$. Falling For You (3) Colbie Caillat
5. Battlefield (4) Jordin Sparks
6. Giving Myself (7) Jennifer Hudson
7. Never (6) Ayiesha Woods
8. No Surprise (8) Daughtry
9. No Boundaries (9) Kris Allen
10. S.O.S. (new) Jordin Sparks
I’ve noticed that my Top 10 hasn’t changed much for weeks. Man, I seriously need to get some new tunes.
It’s been difficult because I’ve discovered the joy of podcasts. Instead of listening to music, which is my usual go-to, I’ve been learning a lot from podcasts. I’ve downloaded several, including those from Relevant Magazine (faith & pop culture), James Dobson (Focus on the Family), Suze Orman (finance), and Make It Green Girl (environment). I feel that it’s a better, more productive use of my time to learn as I drive to and home from work. (Probably the closest thing na rin to reading books, which I have such difficulty finding time for.
Do you guys download podcasts? Recommend some good ones for me! :)