Just some random thoughts before I step out of the house for my brother-in-law’s college graduation ceremony:
- Andy Roddick really wowed me as he just narrowly beat Andy Murray at Wimbledon. He’ll go up against Roger Federer in the finals on Sunday, and, well, that’s just a treat! Regardless of who wins, that’s a win-win for me.
- Rob Thomas’ Give Me the Meltdown is so hot. I’ve been listening to it nonstop the past two days.
- Psalm 37 is such a long psalm, but it’s rich with so much of what God wants to tell me. I think I may have to dwell on this psalm for, like, a week. I’m getting a lot of song ideas.
- Got an idea for Victory’s Got Talent. It won’t be easy to pull off – especially if I’m nanny-less on Monday – but I’d like to see if I can make it happen.
- Still haven’t registered for Training for Victory. Will probably do it at work on Sunday.
Enjoy your weekend, y’all.