Philippine Blog Awards Bloggers Choice awards nominees are out!
- Â·Â´`Â·.Â¸.Â» j u l i a Â·Â´`Â·.Â¸.Â»
- Adventures of the Coconuter
- Alfredo B. Palconit Jr. Blog
- Basta Igat, Sikat!
- Batang Yagit
- Behind Wonderland
- Buhay Coy on Campus
- Confessions of a Pinoy Blogger
- Day-toDay Heroes
- Dog Are Us!
- Filipino Voices
- Flavored Tongue
- Heart of Rachel
- Hola Filipinas
- Indistinguishable Gibberish
- just curious
- kain pinoy
- Kiss the stars with me
- L A G A L [ O G ]
- Life’s Existence
- LUCKWATCHERO: My STORY. My PRIDE. My THOUGHTS.
- Makoy’s Memoirs Of A Certified Blogger
- Mico Santos’s Lagalag
- Mike Villar
- My Boring Life… Now A Blog!
- Mykiru Isyusero
- Philippine Nursing Resource & Updates
- Philippine Nursing Seminars & Trainings Source
- Pinoy Ambisyoso
- Ready To Be Rich
- Reel Advice
- Seed Interactive
- Senor Enrique
- Serena Mithane
- The Heritage of Cebu
- The Journal of The Jester-in-Exile
- The Konoha Ground
- TurfSite Manila
But hang on a sec. This year’s voting is quite different from last year’s. In order for us to accurately tally the bloggers who voted, we jazzed up the voting a bit and made it more exciting.
To vote, you MUST be a Filipino blogger, which means, you need to own a blog. You might be blogging on Blogger, WordPress.Com, Live Journal, Friendster, Multiply, or on a self-hosted
blogâ€”it doesn’t matterâ€”the point is, you need to have a blog to vote. Your blog must be established at least three (3) months from today with a minimum of 10 posts.
Why? Well, read on for the instructions on how to vote for your favorite Bloggers’ Choice Award nominee!
- Choose only ONE (1) blog from the list of official Bloggers’ Choice Award nominees above. On your blog, tell us why you voted for the nominee. Yes, you can vote for your own blog. And no, you cannot vote for a blog that is not on the list of official Bloggers’ Choice Award nominees.
- Make sure that the links to the websites of the 2008 Philippine Blog Awards sponsors are included in your post. You MUST
include the sponsor links to validate your vote.
Level Up! Games
Rsun Technology Store
Buddy Gancencia Reality TV
Ultravision Photo and Video a>
Aloha Board Sports
Sheero Media Solutions
Belo Medical Group
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
- Submit your post URL and some basic info to the Philippine Blog Awards committee using this form. Make sure that you provide the COMPLETE URL of the post you
created for your vote to be valid.
Once you have submitted your vote post URL, wait for the confirmation from one of our committee members. Please be patient, we will manually go through each and every vote post to make sure it’s valid.
So what will you get out of this? Well, aside from the fact that you will make your favorite blogger happy, a valid Bloggers Choice Award vote entitles you one (1) raffle entry.
ONE BLOGGER = ONE VOTE = ONE RAFFLE ENTRY
Prizes? Stay tuned :)