Billboard Top Christian Songs – September 29, 2012
The past two and a half months have found Matt Redman’s 10000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) and tobyMac’s Me Without You jockeying for top position on the Billboard Christian Songs chart. This week, tobyMac’s pop/hiphop anthem edges out Redman’s hymn for the new generation to earn its second nonconsecutive week at number one. Redman falls to number three; sandwiched in between them is Tenth Avenue North’s Losing, spending a second week at number two.
Jeremy Camp’s Overcome squeaks back into the Top 10, 12-10, at the expense of For King and Country’s The Proof of Your Love, which falls 10-11. Hillsong United’s Like An Avalanche is the top debut at number 45; Greatest Gainer honors go to Meredith Andrews’ Not For a Moment (After All), up 40-24.
1. (3) tobyMac Me Without You
2. (2) Tenth Avenue North Losing
3. (1) Matt Redman 10000 Reasons
4. (4) Matthew West Forgiveness
5. (6) Big Daddy Weave Redeemed
6. (5) Building 429 Where I Belong
7. (7) Chris August Center of It
8. (9) Jason Gray Good to Be Alive
10. (12) Jeremy Camp Overcome
45. (new) Hillsong United Like An Avalanche
24. (40) Meredith Andrews Not For a Moment